Taking a spin on the city’s name, hundreds of dog lovers will gather in Manzanita Oregon Sept 18th for the 8th annual Muttzanita festival.
Sunday will have local businesses and vendor booths, games and contests (for humans too) keeping festival goers busy and engaged during the full day of activities.
Where else can you experience the wonders of the Oregon coast and engage with like-minded animal lovers? The day is packed with dog & human related contests and hilarious activities, demonstrations, gourmet dog biscuits, numerous vendor booths, children activities, an animal (and human) costume contest and pet parade down main street on Sunday morning. The day’s events come to a close at 3:00 pm.
The festival welcomes well-behaved dogs and cats of all sizes and shapes (and their humans) that are at least 6 months old and are on a short leash.
- You can participate even if you don’t have a furry friend. Become a judge!
- Have your photo taken with your pet for your 2016 holiday card
- Purchase a t-shirt in support of our fundraising efforts for Tillamook Animal Shelter and Animal Haven by the Sea.
- Pick up tricks and ideas from a local dog trainer.
- Meet David Frei, Author, The Voice of the Westminster Kennel Club and Founder of Angel on a Leash
- Hear about holistic food options, learn how to make food at home from a Pet Chef
- Be a hero and give a second chance to one of our shelter pets if you are looking for your forever friend.
- Spend the weekend at any of our pet friendly inns, hotels, B&B’s or homes available for rent.
- Your support of our silent action items will go directly to Tillamook Animal Shelter and Animal Haven by the Sea.